We are accepting submissions for 4-8 week residencies through Fall and Winter 2017 for our Social Practice Residency program. Artists submitting proposals for this program are asked to keep in mind the following:
- Projects must include community activation, participatory making or viewing experiences, and/or social engagement with the local neighborhood.
- Residencies must culminate in an exhibition, performance, or community experience
- Experience will last 2-8 weeks
We will provide:
- Shared studio space
- Limited studio furniture
- Large exhibition wall
- Connections with local community members, activists, and galleries.
- WIFI as provided by Balboa Place
We’d love to have you!
Tell us more about you and your project.